Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tagged



Glenys tagged me. I haven't done this before and be warned, I won't do it again. 

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.

The word 'Liebster' is German and it means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.



Here're the Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs! 



Facts

1.    I was born in Zimbabwe in 1960.
2.    I’ve been married to Jack for 33 years – gosh!
3.    I have three children, two sons and a daughter.
4.    Five children call me Ouma (Oh-mah), soon to be six.
5.    I’ve lived on farms for most of my life.
6.    I hate brussel sprouts.
7.    I’m a cancer survivor with a colostomy called Fred to prove it.
8.    Books and libraries – essential.
9.    Colour, I  must have colour and  light.
10.  I like to cook.
11.  I’m hopeless at anything that involves glue or paint!

Q & A

a  Would you be so kind as to explain the meaning of platonic?
No sex involved?
b  Can't we have more than two eggs a day?
Go right ahead, chicken farmers need the business.
c  What do you collect?
Salt and pepper sets, though I don’t have room for them in my life right now.
d Is there any other things that you rather spend your time on than answering these questions of mine? I sure have.
I could think of quite a few, yeah.
e  Are you sleepy right now? Cause I certainly am.
No, it’s 12 noon.
f  Which do you like best - sparkly glitters, unicorns, rainbows or fairies?
Sparkly glitters, I guess.
g  What do you do for a living? I you're a paranoia like me, the question being to personal, tell me what will you be doing after this instead.
I keep house. The pay’s lousy, but it’s what I do at the  moment.
h  What's your favourite difficult word? Nerdy, i know.
Hmmm, I’m very aware of words, I’m the person who notices that the sign on the book shop says Stationary, but a favourite? It varies.
i   I like to keep my fingernails and hair short. What stuff do you like short?
Exercise.
j  How much do the yarns of the wool variety cost in your country? The ones here cost a bomb.Expensive  here too, and completely unobtainable in my nearest town. If possible I like to spin my own.
Questions I have
1.    Do you know where Zimbabwe is?
2.    Do you have children?
3.    Do you prefer hot weather or cold?
4.    Do you think that becoming a vegetarian will save the planet?
5.    What sort of car do you drive?
6.    Do you talk on the phone while driving?
7.    Are you a dog-person or a cat-person?
8.    Do you cook from scratch?
9.    What’s your favourite dessert?
10. Are you a teacher?
11. Do you have green fingers?



Tagging people I don't know

Jess        Sharon         Arial     Soleil      Gunhild          



4 comments:

  1. Hum, thanks, I think. Now I have to look for other small blogs as most I follow do not meet that criteria. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I didn't get to 11. I don't mind answering questions but I'm not keen on passing them on. I hope it'll be fun and no one will take offence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Fun, I'll post mine tomorrow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagged me :)
    I will do it :)

    ReplyDelete