Friday, October 12, 2012

Ladybug


Though we would call in a ladybird in this part of the world. Last week, Totally Tutorials had a link to a tutorial for making a Dragon hooded towel. I followed the link and found Amber's Crazy Little Projects blog.   Not only was there a dragon towel, but a frog, a monkey, and a ladybug too. Just what I  need for a baby shower I'm going to next week. On Wednesday I managed to buy the correct colour towels for two ladybirds and a monkey. I'm sure my youngest granddaughters would like these towels too.  The tutorial was clear and easy to follow, without being overly detailed. I changed the shape of the antennae a bit - perhaps ladybirds and ladybugs have different antennae?

5 comments:

  1. We call them ladybirds too in the UK. I think (dare I say it) that ladybug is a far better name. Am I becoming 'Americanised'? LOVE the towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladybug makes much more sense, you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that and way to go on it! Very cute!

    Amber
    www.crazylittleprojects.com

    ReplyDelete